STUDENTS' RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a student at Coahoma Community College, you have a right to know:
- the procedures and deadlines for applying for financial aid.
- the costs of attendance.
- the available programs of assistance.
- how your financial need is determined.
- the criteria used in awarding aid.
- the type and amount of assistance for which you are eligible.
- how and when aid will be disbursed.
- the terms and conditions governing any aid you accept.
- the requirements for continued eligibility.
- whom to consult regarding your financial assistance.
- the college's refund policy.
It is the student's responsibility to do the following:
- complete applications accurately and on time.
- provide requested documentation, verification, corrections, and additional information.
- read and retain copies of all forms you sign.
- register for the required number of hours each semester.
- maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- notify the Office of Student Financial Aid of all resources received from outside sources.
- know and comply with rules governing any aid you receive.
- maintain up-to-date address and telephone information with the Registrar's Office.