It shall be the purpose of the CCC Cheerleading squad to promote and uphold team spirit for those we encounter, to develop good sportsmanship by example, to support good relations in the community and between teams and squads during events. The organizational goal is wok in harmony with the Team management and administration, other athletic teams and sporting organizations.
- Sign and abide by the provisions of the cheerleader contract/constitution and CCC Athletic Code.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA and a passing grade in all classes at all times.
- Attend all scheduled practices and games, unless it is a medical absence or prior permission to be absent has been granted by the coach.
- Set an example of good behavior at all times (whether in uniform or not) in class, games, and at all school functions.
- Cooperate with each other and follow the instruction of the cheerleading coaches.
- Toe touch/jumps (any other)
- Cheer experience
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Team Player (willing to work with others)
- Prepared to learn and work