--> CCC Athletics

Athletic Facilities

THE PINNACLE was constructed in 1992-93. This modern 38,000 square foot facility houses four classrooms, several offices, athletic dressing rooms, a permanent stage area, and an arena floor area for sporting events. The arena seats more than 4,000, houses a press box that doubles as a control and sound booth, and a video taping area. The building is also used for cultural events for the College and the community.

 

JAMES E. MILLER STADIUM constructed in 1979, is named in honor of the second president, James E. Miller. This stadium, which is home for the Tigers, has a seating capacity of 2,500. The James E. Miller Stadium was completely renovated during the 1997-98 academic school year with the addition of a new 1678 square feet entrance building which provides space for ticket sales, concession, and bathroom facilities.

 

EDDIE C. SMITH SPORTSPLEX is named in honor of a dedicated science instructor and public servant, Eddie C. Smith. The facility is located in the southwest corner of the campus. This beautiful facility was constructed to meet state and national design requirements. It consists of a baseball field, a softball field, and an indoor facility. The indoor facility provides approximately 875 square feet for concessions, restrooms, sports activity announcements, and storage.

 

GEORGE A. GREEN ATHLETIC FIELD HOUSE is named in honor of former instructor/football coach, George A. Green. This facililty provides two dressing rooms, a weight room, a meeting room, three offices, and a laundry room.