--> CCC Athletics

JAMES E. MILLER STADIUM

JAMES E. MILLER STADIUM constructed in 1979, is named in honor of the second president, James E. Miller. This stadium, which is home for the Tigers, has a seating capacity of 2,500.  The James E. Miller Stadium was completely renovated during the 1997-98 academic school year with the addition of a new 1678 square feet entrance building which provides space for ticket sales, concession, and bathroom facilities.