Division Mission and Goals
It is the mission of the Career & Technical Division to prepare students to enter the workforce or continue their education upon completion of degree or certificate requirements from Coahoma Community College.
- Provide effective programs and services.
- Employ qualified faculty and staff to accomplish the mission and goals of the college.
- Provide innovative learning opportunities utilizing emerging instructional technology.
- Support professional growth and development.
Career & Technical Division supports our mission and goals by committing to the following:
- providing career and technical education that prepares the student to enter the job market successfully.
- empowering students with the necessary tools to maximize their potential by providing a network of support services and activities
- utilizing emerging instructional technology by providing innovative learning opportunities for students
- addressing community and economic development needs within the service area by developing and sustaining partnerships with public and private agencies
- ensuring institutional effectiveness by planning, assessing, and evaluating all activities and programs
supporting cultural enrichment programs and activities