ASSOCIATE DEGREE NURSING (ADN)
The Coahoma Community College Associate Degree Nursing Program (ADN) aspires to meet the following program outcomes:
- 60% of students admitted to the Associate Degree Nursing Program will complete within six semesters for the Traditional Track and four semesters for the LPN to RN Fast Track.
- Pass rates on the NCLEX-RN for nursing graduates will meet or exceed the national average for first time writers.
- 90% of graduates will be employed in the nursing role within 9 months after graduation.
- 90% of employers of graduates will express satisfaction with their performance.
- 90% of graduates will express satisfaction with the nursing program.
Reviewed 6/08, revised 6/09, 11/09, 12/10, 06/11