POLYSOMNOGRAPHY ADMISSIONS GUIDELINES
The following must be completed by June 15 to be considered for admission to the Polysomnography program:
- Complete General Admission Requirements for Coahoma Community College
- Have a minimum composite ACT score of 16.
- Complete Anatomy and Physiology I and II with a grade of “C” or higher in each course.
- Once accepted, show evidence of completion of required immunizations which includes
- Positive serology of immunity to Varicella (chicken pox) or immunization
- Complete or started Hepatitis B vaccination series
- Once accepted, completion of a physical exam signed by a primary care provider.
POLYSOMNOGRAPHY PROGRAM PROGRESSION
Students admitted to the Polysomnography Program must maintain a grade of “C” or an 80% course average and pass all clinical requirements to progress in the program.