FITNESS & WELLNESS CENTER
The wellness/fitness center is located in the Frank Gambrell Student Affairs Multi-complex. The facility has a work-out room, which includes equipment such as stationary bicycles, and cardiovascular units such as treadmills, a stair master and elliptical trainers. The facility also includes abdominal stations and other cable machines. There is also two televisions and DVD/VCR combos for the use of those exercising.
The other large room in the center is an aerobic/dance room which includes equipment for aerobics training and yoga. The flooring in this room is hardwood flooring typical of dance classrooms with mirrors.
The Fitness & Wellness Center hours of operation are:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00p.m and 3:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Rules and Regulations
- CCC ID cards are required at all times while in the Fitness Center. The ID cards allows student, faculty, and staff to use all recreational facilities at designated times.
- Only proper exercise attire is permitted in the Fitness Center. Hard soled or street shoes, jeans, cutoffs or other inappropriate clothing can be worn.
- Cell phones may be brought into the Fitness Center. While inside the Fitness Center, the cell phone ringer must be on silent or the cell phone must be turned off. If a patron needs to make a call during a workout, it is requested that the patron leave the Fitness Center.
- Patrons may bring a personal music system with headphones such as a CD player, MP3 player, iPod, etc. to use during a workout.
- Food or beverages are not to be consumed in the Fitness Center with the exception of bottled water.
- Please report any equipment malfunctions to the Fitness Center staff.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Coahoma Community College buildings.
- Proper conduct and etiquette must be observed.