WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COUNSELING CENTER?
- The Counseling Center is dedicated to promoting student success by helping students develop their potential– intellectually, socially, ethically, emotionally and physically.
- The counselor strives to provide an environment of encouragement and support in which students can develop success-oriented beliefs, feelings, and behaviors that promote a positive experience at Coahoma Community College and beyond.
WHAT SERVICES DOES THE COUNSELING CENTER PROVIDE?
- Services include crisis management, character education, educational/career planning, individual and group counseling, referrals, workshops and responding to student life crisis.
WHO IS THE COUNSELOR?
- Renee’ L. Sanford, Student Affairs and Support Services Counselor
E-mail: email@example.com or Call: (662)621- 4674
WHERE IS THE CENTER LOCATED AND HOURS OF OPERATION?
- The Counseling Center is located in the Zee A. Barron Student Union on the 2nd floor. The hours of operation are: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Students can make an appointment by contacting Ms. Renee’ L. Sanford at 621-4674, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty and Staff are encouraged to make referrals at anytime. The necessary form is attached.